Do you plan to start your first SARM cycle soon?
In that case, you need to ask yourself these 9 questions first. Answer them honestly, and consider them for some time before jumping on the juice.
Your chance of success and staying healthy will be higher:
1. Have you maxed out your natural gains?
There’s no point in taking SARMs if you’ve worked out for 2 weeks and weight 150 lbs. Work hard to build a natural physique for a few years. When you see your progress slow down you may look into SARMs.
2. Do you have a good understanding of diet and exercise?
Many people start a SARM cycle even though they have no idea what to do in the gym. They have no grasp on how to eat for optimal muscle gains. Because of this, they experience terrible or mediocre results on their cycle.
Then they go online and talk shit about the SARM.
But the truth is that SARMs aren’t magical pills that do the work for you.
To have a productive SARM cycle, you need to have the fundamentals in place already.
And you know what the two fundamentals, that are also the world’s most powerful anabolic are?
Food and training.
3. Do you really want to go above your natural limit?
Do you really want to go above your natural limit?
Do you absolutely need to add 10-20 pounds of new muscle? Do you really need to bench a 100 pounds more?
Ask yourself this, and answer it honestly:
Will your life become better? Will you feel better about yourself?
4. Are you willing to educate yourself?
Only consider SARMs if you’re willing to spend time researching the compounds you take, and everything related to them.
I meet a lot of people who try out SARMs without any afterthought, only to come back and ask stupid questions like:
My dick is limp like a noodle. I thought SARMs had no side effects?
I’ve been on Ostarine and LGD-4033 for 9 months. Do I need a PCT if I quit?
It’s impossible to be an expert on SARMs before you’ve even tried it out. But you damn sure need to be well-read on other people’s experiences, studies and what possible side effects may occur. Before you even take the first pill.
Understand what effects the SARM you plan to use has. What are the possible side effects? What is an effective dose? Research all of this, and don’t trust one single source. Get information from all over the web and form your own understanding.
5. Can you accept the consequences?
You should only take SARMs if you can accept the worst-case scenarios caused by it.
Can you accept the side effects? That it may fuck up your blood cholesterol? Can you accept that it may heighten your blood pressure and suppress your testosterone levels?
SARMs haven’t been studied for long, and we don’t know the long-term side effects from them. Can you take responsibility for your choices? Can you accept that the SARMs you take today may shorten your life or give you Alzheimer’s?
If you can accept that, and it happens — okay. It was your choice and you knew what you got yourself into.
If you can accept that and nothing bad happens — great!
6. Will it fit into your life?
There’s no point in taking SARMs if you’ll be unable to eat and train right.
Look ahead. When you start your first SARM cycle, will you be able to hit the gym hard and eat well for a couple of months?
7. What are your goals with the cycle?
SARMs are not created equal. Although they all make your body more anabolic and enhance your performance… different SARMs are good for different goals.
Find out what your goals are, and which SARMs help you achieve them.
Ostarine is versatile.
- It’s incredible for cutting and recomposition.
- The gains aren’t dramatic, they’re slow, steady and lean.
- The side effects are very mild. I don’t feel one single bad side effects, personally.
LGD-4033 is a good choice for bulking.
- It’s the SARM that will build the most amount of muscle, period.
- It’s very affordable compared to other SARMs. (That depends on your source, of course)
- LGD-4033 is also a decent addition during your diet, as it preserves muscle mass well.
On your first cycle, you may want to go with one SARM.
If you get great gains or bad side effects, you’ll know which SARM caused it. If you mix multiple SARMs on your first cycle, you won’t have any idea what effect each individual SARM had.
8. Do you have a PCT plan?
Every time you take a SARM, your testosterone levels will become suppressed. To get back to normal, you need to perform a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy).
During your PCT, you take supplements and drugs that kickstart your own testosterone production. If you don’t, your testosterone will be low for much longer. And you’ll become depressed and lose all your gains.
To get back to healthy testosterone levels you can:
- Use prescription drugs like Nolvadex and Clomid. They are the most effective, but are hard to get your hands on and give you harsher side effects.
- Use a PCT supplement. Supplements aren’t as effective, but have milder side effects. If you’re not highly suppressed, supplements can be an option. I recommend RED-PCT 2.0. It contains 7 natural ingredients that promote balanced hormone levels.
Maybe you think a PCT isn’t that necessary.
That is incorrect. You absolutely need to perform a PCT.
Have everything for your PCT on hand before your cycle even starts.
Some start taking SARMs without a PCT plan. They have no Nolvadex, Clomid or PCT supplements.
And once they wrap up their cycle, things fuck up.
Maybe they can’t get their hands on something for their PCT. Maybe they don’t have enough money for it!
They end up stranded. Their cycle has stopped, they can’t perform a PCT and they have a long road of depression and lost gains ahead of them.
- Order your PCT supplements on the same day you order the SARMs.
- Don’t take one single dose of SARM before your PCT stuff drops in the mailbox.
9. Do you think it’s a one-time thing?
When you finish your first SARM cycle, there are two possible outcomes.
1. You’ve had a bad or mediocre experience. Maybe you didn’t get the results you expected. Maybe the side effects were more severe than you thought. You won’t remember this cycle too fondly.
2. You’ve had a great experience. Your strength goes through the roof, your muscles blow up like balloons and the side effects are minimal.
If outcome #1 happens to you, you’ll either decide to never look at SARMs again, try a second cycle with a different SARM, or go with steroids to see if you get better results.
If outcome #2 happens to you, you’ll be pumped to keep taking SARMs for many more cycles. You’ve had incredible results so far, so why stop something that works?
When you enter the no-bullshit side of bodybuilding and take a sip of the juice that gives you noticeable results… it’s hard to go back.
And keep in mind, you can’t expect to run one cycle of SARMs — or steroids — and keep the muscle mass as a natural. Once you go clean, the gains will slowly fade away.
You can only keep it by hopping on another cycle.
Until next time,
— Mr. Contrarian